Nameplates Plastic - 3D - No Tooling
Etched Plastic Nameplates (EPoly) are versatile and unique, creatively customized to reflect your brand via a combination of painting, hot stamping and/or screening (metallic or pigment). They are an etched plastic polymer with crisp detail, much like injection molding, and they have the look of a molded nameplate without the tooling. Etched plastic is an excellent choice for prototype nameplates as well as for low quantity production nameplates. These nameplates are ideal for orders of 25-200 and the minimum order quantity is 25.
What you need to know about Etched Plastic Nameplates:
· Backgrounds can be smooth or textured and come in any color
· Copy and background can be raised or recessed
· Can be decorated first and/or second surface
· Can be rectangle, square, circle, oval or a shape
· Can be mounted with holes or adhesive
· Etched plastic nameplates are available in .040", .080", .118", or .250" with a copy depth of .030"
Please note! EPoly cannot be used in exterior applications or in environments exposed to water.