If you’re looking for plastic nameplates, look no further! Plastic nameplates are our specialty at ID3 Logos as they offer more design variations than any other material and can achieve virtually any design. Plastic nameplates can be any shape, have individual letters, and be in a multitude of colors and looks, or we can render straightforward clear plastic nameplates for simplicity and versatility.
ID3 Logos offers a variety of cost effective options for plastic nameplates including etched plastic nameplates, custom engraved plastic nameplates, injection molded plastic nameplates and logos, etc. Plastic nameplates can be made in any shade, from chrome to white, and our quality tooling and decorating results in custom molded plastic nameplates that truly represent your product. Depending on your desired aesthetic and function, your plastic nameplates can have raised or recessed copy, be mounted in a variety of ways, can have the look of metal, can be finished with hot stamping, and can be rendered with or without tooling.
We have a variety of plastic nameplate materials and options to choose from, each detailed below, and each providing you with a unique option to showcase your design. Our team at ID3 logos will help you decide which custom molded plastic nameplate option is best for you, and whether you go with injection molded plastic nameplates, individual letter plastic nameplates, chrome plated plastic nameplates, metallic plastic nameplates, or three-dimensional plastic nameplates without tooling, be assured that that our plastic nameplates will meet your functional and aesthetic needs and exceed your expectations.
• Copy can be raised or sunk
• Copy and background can be in any color or metallic-looking finish
• Nameplate can have any configuration including freeform
• Can be mounted using holes, posts, or adhesive
• Recommended Minimum Qty: 250
• Custom injection molded letters and logos
• Available in a variety of colors and looks
• Various adhesive backing options available
• Comes pre-assembled with premask for easy application
• Plastic molded nameplates with the look of chrome without the cost
• Chrome plated, either bright or matte silver
• Plastic nameplates that have the look of metal
• Copy available in any hot stamped finish
• Available in molded plastic as well as etched Plastic
• Background can be any color
• Copy can be raised or recessed
• Plastic nameplate can be decorated first and/or second surface
• No tooling
• Can be mounted with holes or adhesive